Friday, January 29, 2016

RESERVATION HERE I COME! January 27, 2016

I made it! I have just barely made it back to our mobile home and I wanted you all to know that I am safe! My new companion is Sister Westover and she is amazing! We are the only sisters in the whole mission serving on a reservation. I love it here! We were able to go and teach a few lessons tonight and even though I didn't say much, I really enjoyed it. I can't be on long, but I just wanted you to know that I am in good hands! Don't worry about me! I am loving St. Michaels!

My new mailing address is, PO Box 203 St. Michaels, Arizona 86511! Please send letters and/or packages to this address and not the mission home!

I love you all soooo much!!!

Sister Madalyn Hillam






Sister Madly Hillam Provo MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment